My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.janiceolivia.com/?page_id=31
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Power of Love


My Love formed the earth, He created me so intricately.taking every moment of my life...laying it out, making sure it would be pleasing to me...because that is what pleases Him. This is Love.

My Desire and Delight loved me as I was...and 2 became 1...he took my weaknesses, and gave me His strength.
I can not quite describe His beauty. It's not one of this world...but it is Pure. Undefiled. Constant. Consistent. This Love treasures who I am. Treasures who I will become. His confidence in me is my Confidence.

Love Treasures my dreams.
Heavenly Love. Above every thought and dream...it's exceeding.
Surpasses all knowledge. Goes beyond emotion. It's deep within all I am. This Love is written...more like etched... on my heart...never to be erased or removed...only to grow deeper and deeper...more engrained to full completion.

He prefers me over His own life. He sees The price of my imperfect life worth the cost of a perfect one.
Loves blood at His precious mercy seat is constantly crying out, pleading for me...because of mercy, nothing can or ever will separate me from my One True Love.
Love pursues.

So this is Love...GOD is Love.

5 comments:

Greg Johnson said...

Great post Jenny. Thanks!

gaj

BranchPastor said...

Speaking my language! Love ya Jenny

Kari said...

Absolutely beautiful. Very personal. Being wrapped and intertwined in His Love is like nothing else around.

love.love.

Precious Gems said...

This is beautiful.

toun said...

hi,
beautiful post, really warmed my heart to think of the father's love