My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.janiceolivia.com/?page_id=31
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Bonjour from Paris France!



Here I am, writing from Paris France.

Just the fact that I was able to figure out how to post something on this blog was a minor miracle, considering everything was changed to French on blogspot. Apparently, creer un Blog means to create a new blog...and Connexion means to log in.

but I figured it out, Glory to God! So now I can freely write, updating a little bit of this week.

This trip has been nothing short of amazing. God has been in every detail of it. He's why we went. He's why we stayed. HE is why.
and this week He just continued to reveal Himself to me of His love, His Grace...and showed a little more of How he loves.

We must never take for granted a day for Him to teach us how to Love. He knows. He is Love. We can most certainly learn from Him.

As I walked through the streets of Paris, or sat on the Metro as it took us to and fro...I once again saw a sea of people...lost..

It would bring tears to my eyes. Jesus died for each of them. As Caroline Turner says, He loves us all the Most.
But seeing those people really brought a realization to me of the importance of Eternity. What a joy it is to show people Jesus. It honestly brings Joy to EVERY day of life. and it will continue to do so.

On another note (sort of) I love seeing the Lord work...He works not only on the obvious, visible things...but also behind the scenes...
When I was 6 years old, taking French Lessons with Terri Savelle Foy...I never thought...when I am 22, I am going to go to paris, france with her. But God was working Behind the scenes...and all those details He was tying together...and Here I am with Terri..in Paris France.

The only thing I remembered from those French Lessons when I was 6 was happy Birthday to you -Bonne fete a toi(But even then, that was perfect because today is Terri's Birthday- so those French lessons really came in handy tonight as we sang happy birthday to her)


She ministered at Hillsong Paris Friday Night and Sunday. And then at Paris Christian Centre on Sunday Night.

We have been to so many Beautiful places - The Louvre, The Eiffel Tower (just had dinner on the eiffel tower), Notre Dame, Sacre Crouex, and so many more things.

It's been quite an adventure.

Had SO many Divine Appointments...constantly.
Last Night in the Hotel Lobby, they said I could play the piano and sing while people sat at the bar. So I sat down at the piano...and we had a worship service in the Hotel Lobby in Paris France. We even sang some songs in French.
how cool is God?

I'll post more pictures and more stories later...but here's one of the eiffel tower:

Eiffel Tower at Night


God is good!

(Dieu est bon!)


\\love.love.//
j.

3 comments:

Kari said...

Okay, beautiful! I've been seeing your tweets and then I watched a video today from you and I was wondering if that was Terry Savelle Foy talking (prayer over Paris on the Eiffle Tower). So awesome.
I took 10 semesters of French. Not sure I remember enough to be there on my own, but it's a beautiful language. Glad you are there to bring Love to those people! He is good and He is working so wonderfully through you! Enjoy your time there. Praying for you here.
love.love.

Lindsay Dawne said...

hey hey what's up Jenny? Can't talk for long but we will talk again through facebook. You should follow my blog. lindsaydawne09.blogspot.com. Talk to you later~~~Lindsay Dawne

Unknown said...

Sweet! I love divine connections. I had a few myself! God is SOOOOO GOOD.
I have been witnessing on the street and seeing people healed and arms grow out... I love it.
I am working on a new KIDS dvd series I will post them on Tangle and You-tube called "Ribbons Kingdom kids", in a few weeks. I am really love doing it. It is to help kids walk in the supernatural of God! I love filming (home studio) check it out Jenny when you got time.
Ribbons the clown/ventriloquist
Rev. Robin E. Bremer