My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.janiceolivia.com/?page_id=31
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

You know, I have said it before and I will most certainly say it again: life is exciting.
There is NOTHING better than loving God and people and advancing HIS kingdom as a result of that LOVE.

This is the kickstart of a GLORIOUS summer. Ready to love people: from 5 to 125. They're all people....and all in need of Love and an awakening to our MIGHTY, GOOD God!

Oh, He is TRULY good.

So this will turn into a ministry journal: updates on trips, awesome testimonies (which I KNOW there will be ), of course there will be pictures.

So I guess I can start this off by saying I will be off to Australia the day after tomorrow . Oh, GOD is so good.

Matthew 6:33 Seek first the kingdom of God and all these things will be added unto you.


LOVE.&.be.loved.
J. ♥

2 comments:

Kari said...

LOVE your enthusiam for our Lord. LOVE you.

Greg Johnson said...

I'm so glad I came across your blog today and look forward to reading your posts. It's all about loving God and people.

Know that you are loved,
@PastorGreg