My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.janiceolivia.com/?page_id=31
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

update.




Usually I will write something only when I have something really deep to say. But right now, maybe I just want to ramble...perhaps something deep will come of it...perhaps it won't.


I Just returned from Houston last week. We had a powerful 3 days. I ministered with Rick Reyna Ministries/ Rallys for Christ .

I joined the Queens in leading worship for the conference.





I love people who can love God / have fun and be normal at the same time.

Back in October I had the opportunity to minister with the Reyna's in New York City in places like Harlem and Washington Heights.





I have seen the Love of God through them...to both the sinners and the saints.

Jesus came to save the lost.

Religion came to save their reputation.


********************


I'm going to reward myself today for the "shortest blog I've ever written" award. I usually write novels but today was just a short story.


I'm excited to see the days a h e a d . It is quite the adventure.

God is doing some major things... mostly behind the scenes... I mean, I know some details of things He is doing...but I know He is working details out FAR more than I can comprehend.

Isaiah 45:15 - Clearly, you are a God who works behind the scenes.


So I just rest in Him...

and watch it all unfold.

life.is.truly.beautiful.

j ♥

1 comment:

Kari said...

And you.are.beautiful.too Miss Jenny! You are doing amazing things and it's wonderful to see how much you love what you do! Isn't it amazing to see people's lives changed?

Thinking about a morning jog. Jesus. Coffee. Mountains. Friendship.

Have a beautiful week lady!